1. “Sir Humphrey Davy Abominated gravy. He lived in the odium Of having discovered sodium. Said to have been written as a schoolboy during a chemistry class at St. Paul’s School.”
— E. C. Bentley
2. “George theThird Ought never to have occurred. One can only wonder At so grotesque a blunder.”
3. “Between what matters and what seems to matter, how should the world we know judge wisely?”
4. “The art of biography is different from geography. Geography is about maps, but biography is about chaps.”
5. “That is almost the definition of any friendship that is worthwhile – that we don’t care a damn how you behave yourself.”
6. “I know, if anyone does – all research workers know – how much is missed that really matters because reports have to be written in officialese. They have to be, because a lot of us can’t take anything seriously unless you make it dull for them.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 6 free pictures with E. C. Bentley Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.