1. “Money can be issued only in the act of buying, and can be backed only in the act of selling. Any buyer who is also a seller is qualified to be a money issuer. Government, because it is not and should not be a seller, is not qualified to be a money issuer.”
— E.C. Riegel
Making Money Quotes
2. “The greatest enemy of mankind is his ignorance of the inherent money power in all of us. When the realization of this comes to man, he will like Samson, push down the walls of his prison.”
3. “Money power cannot be separated from democratic power without miscarriage and ensuing frustration – political and economic. Democracy implies the sovereignty of man; and, since man cannot be sovereign without the money power, there can not be democracy under the political money system.”
4. “Money power means budget power and it is folly to imagine that the citizen can control government unless he can control its budget.”
5. “Until we realize that our money power is our sovereign power we cannot act as sovereigns.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 5 free pictures with E.C. Riegel Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.