1. “The money matters. And secret money is corrupting, secret money is dangerous, secret money leads to scandal.”
— E. J. Dionne
2. “Forgive me for noting that conservatives seem to believe that the rich will work harder if we give them more, and the poor will work harder if we give them less.”
3. “At the heart of my argument is the view that religious faith, far from being inevitably on the side of the status quo, should on principle hold this world to higher standards.”
4. “A nation that hates politics will not long survive as a democracy.”
5. “We have pursued public policies that kind of hold the recovery back, but the private economy is really starting to roll.”
6. “I actually think there are more Republicans than people realize who would be sympathetic to immigration reform in the rank and file. I think the lesson for Jeb Bush is politicians shouldn’t write books with long lead times.”
7. “The worst kind of job to have is a job with lots of responsibility and very little power.”
8. “What is working in the economy is a natural comeback plus some effects of the policies we’ve been following. But I’m sort of worried about the long term effects.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with E. J. Dionne Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.