1. “You can’t encore the past. If I see a bright light shining out there, I want to go toward it.”
— Earl Scruggs
2. “If you don’t let things develop, it’s like keeping something in a bag and not letting it out to fly.”
3. “I think Earl Scruggs playing propelled bluegrass and Bill Monroe’s music to the level that – where we’re all still talking about it.”
4. “Adrienne Rich was one of the most widely-read and influential poets of her time, a leading feminist, known especially for her politically-engaged verse. Her best-known volume, “Diving into the Wreck,” won the National Book Award in 1973.”
5. “Earl Scruggs is the guy who really made that leap with using three fingers in a rotating fashion to create this fast rippling sound that had never been heard before.”
6. “It’s made a lot of people richer from hearing Earl Scruggs. And I just think we’re all very lucky to have him in the world.”
7. “Earl Scruggs wears two finger picks and a thumb pick, and by alternating them, he can play about as fast as he wants. So it’s this action. You know, you couldn’t move one finger that fast, but all three, it’s pretty easy, and it’s kind of an incredible leap.”
8. “I enjoy doing new tunes. It gives me a little bit to perk up, to pay a little bit more attention.”
9. “I don’t like to travel as much as I have in the past, but it’s good for my soul to get to pick, especially with these good musicians and these guys that play so well.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Earl Scruggs Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.