1. “Miscommunication is the number one cause of all problems; communication is your bridge to other people. Without it, there’s nothing. So when it’s damaged, you have to solve all these problems it creates.”
— Earl Sweatshirt
2. “The only thing that can combat fear is action. And there’s two actions. There’s fight and flight.”
3. “I’ve been awkward forever. I have really low expectations for myself. When I do perform to some sort of social standard, I leave feeling really comfortable. I’m either so awkward that I look retarded or I’m so awkward that everyone else feels retarded.”
4. “I don’t know why it’s difficult to admit that I miss you.”
5. “At first, I was just trying to sound like DOOM and Eminem, and then I dug out my own voice, I guess.”
6. “Everyone’s like sheep on social media; like, one person starts making noise, and everyone’s like, ‘Hey, yeah!’ and then you got a whole bunch of people making noise at you.”
7. “Shout out to the fathers that didn’t raise us.”
8. “That sums up why it’s crazy to meet Paul McCartney because he’s the type of n – – that needs that.”
9. “People think artists like 50 Cent don’t have charisma, but it’s just a different kind of charisma, a bully charisma, which is kinda frowned upon.”
10. “It just happens to be that people like to associate poetry and rap music. I think that idea is kind of corny.”
11. “The words that are coming out of my mouth and how I mean them, it’s so much different.”
12. “All rappers are princesses like me.”
13. “SK La’Flare’s a legend. It was me, him and Vince, and Frank would come through sometimes and s – – and he was, like, fully rapping. N – – s was on it.”
14. “In a world where like everyone’s so accessible now, to say something new in an article that you can’t find out about a n – – through his Twitter or like Googling him or some s – – is rare. Just like how a good song is rare.”
15. “Ego is my career. Rap music is all ego.”
16. “Rapping is the only time I’m serious.”
17. “Touring with the record out – shows are so much more fun now that n – – s know what I’m talking about.”
18. “Whatever I think the song sounds like is what I’ll name it. It’s a feeling thing; it’s not logical at all.”
19. “Twitter is a real addiction, like the color of it, the process of it.”
20. “Sometimes videos make a bad song very tight.”
21. “When I got home, I was trying to figure out how to be home. Like, be home in a sense that had nothing to do with music.”
22. “My beats are pretty s – – y, though. I don’t know how they work.”
23. “You get committed with what you put in songs. It made me wary of who and what I include, because that’s there forever.”
24. “I always try and tell dudes that are younger than me is that because of the Internet everyone can just be by themselves doing something, but the importance of a group is being able to have some sort of competition.”
25. “It would be ridiculous to say I don’t want to sell records, but I trust my taste.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Earl Sweatshirt Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.