1. “What is a Communist? One who hath yearnings For equal division of unequal earnings, Idler or bungler, or both, he is willing, To fork out his copper and pocket your shilling.”
— Ebenezer Elliott
2. “Daisies infinite Uplift in praise their little growing hands, O’er every hill that under heaven expands.”
3. “Stern fate and time Will have their victims; and the best die first, Leaving the bad still strong, though past their prime, To curse the hopeless world they ever curs’d Vaunting vile deeds, and vainest of the worst.”
4. “Sleep, to the homeless thou art home; the friendless find in thee a friend.”
5. “The quivering flesh, though torture-torn, may live, but souls, once deeply wounded, heal no more.”
6. “Tis toil’s reward, that sweetens industry, As love inspires with strength the enraptur’d thrush.”
7. “If’t were not for my cat and dog, I think I could not live.”
8. “The streams, rejoiced that winter’s work is done, Talk of to-morrow’s cowslips as they run.”
9. “Again the violet of our early days Drinks beauteous azure from the golden sun, And kindles into fragrance at his blaze.”
10. “Things of today? Deeds which are harvest for Eternity!”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Ebenezer Elliott Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.