1. “My mobile phone battery runs out all the time because all the messages come straight to me.”
— Ed Balls
2. “For the first time I’m free to be myself.”
3. “Saddam Hussein was a horrible man, and I am pleased he is no longer running Iraq. But the war was wrong.”
4. “In 1925, when Britain went back to the gold standard, that was supported by the Conservative Party, the Labour Party, the Bank of England, the civil service, the CBI, the TUC, the Times, the Economist; that consensus was very strong.”
5. “I think three or four years ago, people would have said my biggest weakness was that sometimes I was awkward on television, with my stammer, but I think they’d say that much less now.”
6. “Trying to cut the deficit too far, too fast isn’t working. The government must adopt a steadier, more balanced plan to get our deficit down and take immediate action now to support the economy and create jobs here in Britain.”
7. “I don’t think I’ve ever sent a text to Gordon Brown because I’m confident that he would absolutely have no idea how to receive it. He barely managed to master WordPerfect 4.1.”
8. “The thing about politics is to plan 10 years ahead, and assume every year is your last.”
9. “What is even more worrying still is George Osborne’s breathtakingly complacent response to today’s figures. This is a Chancellor who is in total denial.”
10. “The national deficit is not rising.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Ed Balls Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.