1. “Once you start something, finish it. Don’t accumulate a backlog of unfinished projects.”
— Ed Bliss
2. “The precise statement of any problem is the most important step in its solution.”
3. “The pursuit of excellence is gratifying and healthy. The pursuit of perfection is frustrating, neurotic, and a terrible waste of time.”
4. “Since the early bird catches the worm, it’s a good idea to begin your day as soon as you can – unless, of course, you happen to be a worm.”
5. “If you are too busy to exercise, you are too busy.”
6. “Success doesn’t mean the absence of failures; it means the attainment of ultimate objectives.”
7. “If you ask people to do things and they usually don’t get around to them, stop asking yourself, “What’s the matter with people these days?” Instead, ask yourself, “What’s the matter with me? What am I doing or failing to do that causes people to give me empty promises?””
8. “Perfection, fortunately, is not the only alternative to mediocrity. A more sensible alternative is excellence. Striving for excellence is stimulating and rewarding; striving for perfection – in practically anything – is both neurotic and futile.”
9. “Of all the time-saving techniques ever developed, perhaps the most effective is the frequent use of the word no.”
10. “Bottlenecks are usually at the tops of bottles.”
11. “A few fat files are better than a lot of thin ones.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Ed Bliss Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.