1. “Growing Greener doesnt produce money for farmland preservation or open space preservation.”
— Ed Rendell
2. “Natural gas is great for America in so many ways.”
3. “Tourism is our second biggest industry in terms of the people it employs.”
4. “We are the second oldest state in the Union because too many of our young people are leaving Pennsylvania. They are leaving Pennsylvania behind for opportunities elsewhere.”
5. “I love the concept of community energy.”
6. “And the beautiful open spaces, the forests of Pennsylvania, the recreational uses that come from having these green open spaces and forests, they contribute dramatically to the level of our tourism, dramatically.”
7. “And preserving our open spaces or having them there for recreational purposes is one of the things that contributes to the high level of quality of life that we offer in Pennsylvania, and that also translates into economic benefits.”
8. “The Medicaid system currently steers people toward nursing home care. Far more people can be covered in community-based care programs for significantly less.”
9. “I am a free spirit. I tell the truth, and I like to mix it up.”
10. “But in the long run we’re not going to be able to keep out of state trash away from Pennsylvania.”
11. “We will not lose this election for lack of money.”
12. “I have said consistently both in my papers and in my speeches – which you heard in the primary campaign – that I will continue to phase out the Capital Stock and Franchise tax.”
13. “If I lose, I lose. Ill do it on my terms.”
14. “Is regulation per se bad? Is better regulation bad? I think better regulation is good for the business community, and I think that’s something we should get together on.”
15. “One of the things that people don’t realize is that that natural beauty, those recreational forests, they have an economic development impact for the state as well.”
16. “I think our forests should be preserved as much as humanly possible for recreation and just for enjoyment of the natural beauty of Pennsylvania.”
17. “I’m interested in giving business an opportunity by improving the tax environment to invest and grow with Pennsylvania, to expand and put more money in capital investment and creating jobs.”
18. “I think Barack Obama has brought a new level of ethical standards to Washington. Has he changed some basic hard-knuckle politics? No. You need hard-knuckle politics to succeed.”
19. “American Eagle can be a selling point for other young, cutting-edge companies to come to Pittsburgh.”
20. “I think if we’re going to have to landfill trash, and I think we basically have to, we might as well get the upside for it and dedicate that upside to improving the environment in so many different ways.”
21. “For my part, I make this pledge to all of you: The politics of division, of pitting east against west, urban versus rural, region against region, and people against people will have no place in my Administration.”
22. “Well, the infrastructure part of the stimulus has worked. There’s absolutely no question about it. We can demonstrate in Pennsylvania and other states around the union how it’s produced good, paying jobs both on the construction sites and back in American factories. It has worked.”
23. “I don’t think anyone can calculate the effect of having a Jew on the ticket.”
24. “The single most important thing you can do to get elected is to have street money!”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Ed Rendell Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.