1. “To live with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity.”
— Ed Weeks
2. “Im a pretty good judge of character.”
3. “Editing is the most companionable form of education.”
4. “I’m a very anxious, nervy kind of loser in many ways, and I get very stressed and a little tense.”
5. “I doubt if I shall ever outgrow the excitement bordering on panic which I feel the instant I know I have a strong, unmanageable fish, be it brook trout, brown trout, cutthroat, rainbow, steelhead or salmon on my line.”
6. “I’ve always been in love with the States. When I was a kid, we would take these long summer holidays in Texas, Nashville, and all over. I fell in love with the people, the food, even the smell.”
7. “The first thing I ever saw Bradley Cooper in was Wedding Crashers.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Ed Weeks Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.