1. “Live fast, die young.”
— Ed Westwick
2. “Keep your standards high, and any guy who is worth it will rise to meet them.”
3. “You have to do things that excite you; you have to have a passion for your work. Otherwise you’re just a face on the screen.”
4. “Music gets inside you, music captures you. Music becomes your heartbeat. It’s a drug and makes you feel whatever the song’s about.”
5. “I’ve always connected with music. Life’s not always what you see; it’s what going on in your head. Music is what comes out of your subconscious.”
6. “I’m all for being in love and whenever I like someone, I end up pretty much completely smitten.”
7. “I feel like you just need to keep writing until the writing itself just begins to take shape.”
8. “Be a good-looking corpse. Leave a good-looking tattoo.”
9. “I like the glamorous indie rock look, like The Libertines. But you know, without the heroin needle sticking out of my arm.”
10. “I grew up in a middle class English family just outside London. I wasn’t surrounded by that speedy city lifestyle, it was a little mellower.”
11. “When I need to think of, like, a peaceful scene or something, I think of my back garden in summertime. And whenever I hear the lawnmower next door, I always think it’s really peaceful.”
12. “I can’t stand watching myself on TV.”
13. “I bite my nails. I’ve been chewing on them for years. As long as you don’t chew through flesh it’s all right.”
14. “This is my trademark: I rip my T-shirt. I’m into the whole showing-a-bit-of-chest-hair thing.”
15. “I think gardens are fantastic, and I’d love to draw and design and stuff like that. I love just planting flowers during the summer. There’s something very humble about it, and natural and beautiful.”
16. “I don’t come from a famous family and don’t have this detachment from everyday people and everyday life. I’m just doing my job and the attention that comes with it is part of the territory.”
17. “I’m a rock ‘n’ roll guy, really. I’m a big fan of Elvis. I got “Heartbreak Hotel” tattooed on my chest.”
18. “I can pretty much live without fast food. I haven’t eaten McDonald’s in so long, but it’s okay.”
19. “It’s very difficult to juggle two careers, unless you’re going to have someone put it all together for you. Because you’re on TV, somebody just gives you a record deal – that’s not how I’d want to get it, because it’s just not real.”
20. “I don’t want to do something where I play a kid in a school. And I don’t understand these spoof movies.”
21. “I’ve got a clear line between work and real life.”
22. “To be respected as an actor it doesn’t help to be seen out in the clubs.”
23. “I don’t think musicals are my thing. I’m not a big fan. Definitely have to get on the stage and do something like a straight play.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Ed Westwick Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.