1. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
— Elinor Glyn
2. “Welcome to Hollywood, a land just off the coast of planet Earth. I am never quite certain if I am visiting the zoo, or if I’m one of the animals in a cage.”
3. “The duration of love in a being always depends upon the loved one. I create an emotion in you, as you create one in me. You do not create it in yourself.”
4. “Staying far never breaks relation, staying near never builds relation. Its a link between hearts, which never allows us to forget each other. Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
5. “Marriage is the aim and end of all sensible girls, because it is the meaning of life.”
6. “It’s that quality possessed by some which draws al others with magnetic force. With ‘IT’ you win all men if you are a woman–and all women if you are a man. ‘IT’ can be a quality of the mind as well as a physical attraction.”
7. “Detroit is really the most perfectly laid out city one could imagine, and such an enchanting park and lake, – infinitely better than any town I know in Europe. It ought to be a paradise in about fifty years when it has all matured.”
8. “Prudent readers will do well to hold Three Weeks at arm’s length, unless they want to be cut by flying adjectives.”
9. “To define a man: he must be a creature who makes me feel that I am a woman.”
10. “Passionate jealousy is not a good foster-parent for prudence.”
11. “No matter what he does, one always forgives him. It does not depend upon looks, either – although this actual person is abominably good-looking – it does not depend upon intelligence or character or – anything – as you say, it is just it.”
12. “All the legislation in the world will not abolish kissing.”
13. “Whatever will bring in the most money will happen.”
14. “A madness of tender caressing seized her. She purred as a tiger might have done, while she undulated like a snake.”
15. “I have wondered sometimes if there are not perhaps some disadvantages in having really blue blood in one’s veins, like grandmamma and me.”
16. “American husbands are the best in the world; no other husbands are so generous to their wives, or can be so easily divorced.”
17. “I don’t know how it is the most unattractive creatures of every nation seem to be the ones who travel.”
18. “Would you please publish the enclosed manuscript or return it without delay, as I have other irons in the fire.”
19. “Everything that I write will be signed with my name.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Elinor Glyn Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.