1. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.”
— Elizabeth Kenny
Courage Quotes, Wisdom Quotes
2. “He who angers you conquers you.”
3. “A measure of victory has been won, and honors have been bestowed in token thereof. But honours fade or are forgotten, and monuments crumble into dust. It is the battle itself that matters – and the battle must go on.”
4. “O sleep, O gentle sleep, I thought gratefully, Nature’s gentle nurse.”
5. “As a girl my temper often got out of bounds. But one day when I became angry at a friend over some trivial matter, my mother said to me, Elizabeth, anyone who angers you conquers you.”
6. “Some minds remain open long enough for the truth not only to enter but to pass on through by way of a ready exit without pausing anywhere along the route.”
7. “His response was remarkable for its irrelevance, if for nothing else.”
8. “My mother used to say, ‘He who angers you, conquers you!’ But my mother was a saint.”
9. “Panic plays no part in the training of a nurse.”
10. “It is easier to recount grievances and slights than it is to set down a broad redress of such grievances and slights. The reason is that one fears to be thought of as an arrant braggart.”
11. “I’d like to live every moment of my life, but not a moment after.”
12. “I was wholly unprepared for the extraordinary attitude of the medical world in its readiness to condemn anything that smacked of reform or that ran contrary to approved methods of practice.”
13. “Fortunately, perhaps, I was completely ignorant of the orthodox theory of the disease polio-myelitis.”
14. “The record of one’s life must needs prove more interesting to him who writes it than to him who reads what has been written.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Elizabeth Kenny Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.