1. “Memory, like liberty, is a fragile thing.”
— Elizabeth Loftus
Quotes About Liberty
2. “We all have memories that are malleable and susceptible to being contaminated or supplemented in some way.”
3. “To be cautious, one should not take high confidence as any absolute guarantee of anything.”
4. “In real life, as well as in experiments, people can come to believe things that never really happened.”
5. “You can go in there and change it, but so can other people.”
6. “My work has made me tolerant of memory mistakes by family and friends. You don’t have to call them lies. I think we could be generous and say maybe this is a false memory.”
7. “Without independent corroboration, little can be done to tell a false memory from a true one.”
8. “When we remember something, we’re taking bits and pieces of experience – sometimes from different times and places – and bringing it all together to construct what might feel like a recollection but is actually a construction.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Elizabeth Loftus Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.