501. “My family has never been there for me. They expect things because we’re blood.”
502. “A lot of the problems I had with fame I was bringing on myself. A lot of self-loathing, a lot of woe-is-me. Now I’m learning to see the positive side of things, instead of, like, ‘I can’t go to Kmart. I can’t take my kids to the haunted house.’”
503. “If you’re the parent, be a parent. You know what I mean? I’m a parent. I have daughters.”
504. “The details surrounding both my marriage and subsequent filing for divorce are private, and I had hoped to keep them that way for the sake of my family.”
505. “The album requires a certain focus of mine that I can’t really explain – let’s just say it’s all I can really do while I’m doing it.”
506. “It’d be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren’t kids who look up to me, but my responsibility is not to them. I’m not a baby sitter.”
507. “You’re not going to say anything about me that I’m not going to say about myself. There’s so many things that I think about myself; if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I’m going to say it before they can. It’s the best policy for me.”
508. “I’d go to, like, six different schools in one year. We were on welfare, and my mom never ever worked.”
509. “I always felt that if I was going to do a movie, I wanted it to be authentic.”
510. “The kids are old enough now – I just want to let them be kids. I don’t want to comment on them too much. They’re at an age where I just want to let them be kids.”
511. “I don’t know if I ever feel totally great about a record when I put it out. With every record that I put out, someone has literally got to come pry it from me because when I listen to my own music, I just hear flaws in it.”
512. “I don’t even know how to speak up for myself, because I don’t really have a father who would give me the confidence or advice.”
513. “Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.”
514. “We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm.”
515. “God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don’t let no one tell you, you ain’t beautiful.”
516. “The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded.”
517. “The last time that life kicked me in the ass, I pulled down its pants and put a foot up its ass.”
518. “Proof had this ability to not only nurture my talent, but to see that diamond in the rough when a million people could be looking at the same thing... and just not see it.”
519. “I have a weird thing with giraffes, I don’t like their neck.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 250 free pictures with Eminem Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.