1. “Connecting to another is one of the most important things in the world and you can keep expanding that connection – one person, a family, a community, a country, a society, a culture.”
— Eric Fischl
2. “Nudity is a problem for Americans. It disrupts our social exchange.”
3. “Be the holder of your own Nature. It is a joyful responsibility.”
4. “I think of art as a glue, a cultural and social glue. It’s one of the means that has served to show us the things we believe in and the things we celebrate; it has served to reinforce our relationship to each other.”
5. “Abstraction is an esoteric language.”
6. “One of the things I love within music and within sports is how often musicians and athletes thank their audience. In the art world, you would never hear that.”
7. “I think people who make objects like the distance; they’re not there when the other person is taking it in.”
8. “A precision of composition and figuration is what I’m working toward. I’ve always felt viewers should have an experience without having to ask what the hell is was about.”
9. “If you worry about how good the art is, you’re never going to make your own art.”
10. “What experience has shown me is that it takes your life to become an artist.”
11. “Connecting to something keeps our empathy alive.”
12. “Art should create an experience.”
13. “There’s actually a disdain for the conversation about audience in the art world. Artist to artist, if you say, “What do you think about audience?” they would probably say, “I don’t think about audience, I only think about my work,” yet the audience is such an important part.”
14. “Artists of my generation were not educated. We were not given the equipment because it was generally believed to be irrelevant.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Eric Fischl Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.