1. “Fear is something you have to throw into a corner. Constantly. Because it never goes away.”
— F. Lee Bailey
2. “In America, an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re innocent, it means you beat the rap. My clients lose even when they win.”
3. “I get paid for seeing that my clients have every break the law allows. I have knowingly defended a number of guilty men. But the guilty never escape unscathed. My fees are sufficient punishment for anyone.”
4. “Justice Scalia is predictable. He can be counted on to come down with a conservative opinion, and generally, to bring Justice Clarence Thomas with him.”
5. “I enjoy personal injury cases. I’ve tried quite a few of those. And, frankly, any kind of litigation that is trouble-shooting, whether it’s equities, suits and injunctions, or whatever.”
6. “The memory of the American public is about six weeks.”
7. “The public regards lawyers with great distrust. They think lawyers are smarter than the average guy but use their intelligence deviously. Well, they’re wrong. Usually they are not smarter.”
8. “If I’m offered a good case in Florida or a good case somewhere else, South Florida will win every time.”
9. “Those who think the information brought out at a criminal trial is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth are fools. Prosecuting or defending a case is nothing more than getting to those people who will talk for your side, who will say what you want said.”
10. “I use the rules to frustrate the law. But I didn’t set up the ground rules.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with F. Lee Bailey Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.