1. “The only thing that I know about Feyenoord, is that they are from the country of Ajax.”
— Fabio Capello
2. “If you want to score a goal, you have to hit the target.”
3. “Christiano knows English, Messi knows football.”
4. “Once he’s on the run, Messi is unstoppable.”
5. “Cristiano is an explosive type of player, with great technique, but he’s still not as gifted as Messi in my opinion. Messi is more of a genius than Cristiano. Cristiano is so strong physically, so powerful, but Messi has more creativity.”
6. “If you’re speaking of a fantasy player, then it has to be Leo Messi as he’s so unpredictable. He’s an absolute genius.”
7. “Sometimes miracles happen. We have to be confident. We’re convinced we can do something really exceptional.”
8. “In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the ‘heavy’ shirt of one of the world’s great clubs.”
9. “I can’t stand the crap that gets talked by everyone – Players, Fans, The Media, Club Officals. Why should I waste my time listening to people who are clearly less intelligent than me.”
10. “I’m happy with my language progress – the only difficulty when I tour Premier League matches is that different people talk to me in different accents – and sometimes I can hardly understand a word!”
11. “Certainly it’s nice to have historic moments like this but eventually somebody will break this record. We’re aiming for the end result, otherwise the rest is useless.”
12. “When I was a player, I’d have a pre-match meal of the biggest lump of fillet steak you could find, followed by rice pudding. Other times I’d have a steak and kidney pie. I’d finish the meal at 12.30 and be playing two-and-a-half hours later.”
13. “I never cry about what I don’t have. I’m always positive.”
14. “I’m glad for the equaled record. However, the final numbers really count.”
15. “I am very proud and honour-red to be the England manager.”
16. “There are some nights when everything goes your way and some when it doesn’t, and this wasn’t our game. I was most disappointed with our lack of aggression as that is normally one of our characteristics.”
17. “We deserved to lose and it was a good result for us, considering the way we played in the second half.”
18. “For me, I always study the last games that have been played, not what happened in the past.”
19. “We are not ourselves anymore, we’ve lost a little something.”
20. “I have a contract and I refused a lot of opportunities to be the manager of important clubs because I want to stay here. I like this job. I like to be the England manager.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Fabio Capello Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.