1. “One thing I think kids need to do is more chores, and take care of their own rooms. Responsibilities are really important to start them with. If they have animals, they have to feed them and care for them. That’s the only way I think I could do it.”
— Faith Ford
2. “I have a friend that has five kids and she went through a trial separation with her husband, and she didn’t have time to be upset. Every now and then, she’d call me on the cell phone and just cry.”
3. “My mother keeps me abreast of all the hometown things.”
4. “It takes a lot of energy to work, in general, especially if you’re the lead in something.”
5. “Usually when you’re working is when people want you to work. They don’t want you as much when you’re not working. That’s the frustrating nature of our business.”
6. “My theory is, if you can do comedy and you can be in a scene with someone like Brad Garrett and hold your own, you’ve really got a future in this business.”
7. “I love playing moms. It’s a lot easier than being a mom, I hear.”
8. “When I was in school, I was very involved with a lot of things. I was very very active. I couldn’t say that I wasn’t popular. I was a cheerleader when I was in junior high. I didn’t make it in high school so I started a dance line.”
9. “I think comedy is one of the hardest things to do.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Faith Ford Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.