1. “Cocooning: The need to protect oneself from the harsh, unpredictable realities of the outside world.”
— Faith Popcorn
2. “Cocooning is about insulation and avoidance, peace and protection, coziness and control – a sort of hyper-nesting.”
3. “Stop competing on price; compete on value. Deliver total consumer solutions, rather than just your piece of the solution.”
4. “We can never give up the belief that the good guys always win. And that we are the good guys.”
5. “Too many marketers assume that future will hold back and wait until they’re ready for it. It won’t.”
6. “If the vision is there, the means will follow.”
7. “Send me out into another life. But get me back for supper.”
8. “The future bears a resemblance to the past, only more so.”
9. “You can trust a crystal ball about as far as you can throw it.”
10. “The cliches of a culture sometimes tell the deepest truths.”
11. “To offset a depersonalized society, consumers crave recognition of their individuality.”
12. “We are hungry for things that have touched human hands.”
13. “This is a dream as old as America itself: give me a piece of land to call my own, a little town where everyone knows my name.”
14. “Make your company stock a consumer product. When consumers buy stock in your company, they’ll never buy a competitive product. You’ve linked their financial future to yours.”
15. “America is a consumer culture, and when we change what we buy – and how we buy it – we’ll change who we are.”
16. “Just before consumers stop doing something, they do it with a vengeance.”
17. “It used to be enough just to make a fairly decent product and market it. Not anymore. In the ’90s, you’ve got to have a Corporate Soul.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Faith Popcorn Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.