1. “I feel so alone,” she said. “You don’t realize how much space someone takes up until they’re gone and there’s too much emptiness. This place never echoed before. Now it does.” She was mystified.”
— Faith Sullivan
2. “Southern California had no quarterly miracles, no opportunities for starting over. Not everybody cares to pay the cold, silver coinage of winter for a seasonal renascence, but for me it was a small price.”
3. “Not moving, and barely.”
4. “How can I expect to get anything done around here with you touching me like that?”
5. “When she loves, she loves with her whole heart, giving herself completely, holding nothing back.”
6. “Another chapter closes before it has the chance to begin.”
7. “You know I’m always ready to indulge your fantasies.”
8. “But this woman makes me want to do things I didn’t think I was capable of. Her love for me makes me feel like I have no limitations, that I can do anything I set my mind to do because she believes in me with her whole heart.”
9. “It’s a good and rare thing to realize when we’re happy.”
10. “I’d rather have weeks, days, hours with you happy and content than a lifetime filled with regret.”
11. “Your lips are the only stimulant I need.”
12. “Life could toss your sanity about like a glass ball; books were a cushion. How on earth did nonreaders cope when they had nowhere to turn? How lonely such a nonreading world must be.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Faith Sullivan Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.