1. “I make music for the hips, not the head.”
— Fatboy Slim
2. “A good DJ is always looking at the crowd, seeing what they’re like, seeing whether it’s working; communicating with them. Smiling at them. And a bad DJ is always looking down at what they’re doing all the time and just doing their thing that they practiced in their bedroom.”
3. “Most people don’t get a fair crack of the whip.”
4. “I try to make people smile and dance, not think about things or educate them.”
5. “On top of the horror of separating from your wife, you have to go through it in public.”
6. “Until House came along I don’t think the English made very good dance records, you know, there were very few really good English Rap records, whereas once House came along all of a sudden we started and now I think we probably lead the world, and have overtaken America in dance music.”
7. “I think English people were a lot better at breakdancing than they were at making records.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Fatboy Slim Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.