1. “One never knows, do one?”
— Fats Waller
2. “Jazz isn’t what you do; it’s how you do it.”
3. “If you don’t know what it is, don’t mess with it.”
4. “So easy, when you know how.”
5. “This is so nice, it must be illegal.”
6. “I was playing organ at a silent movie house at Harlem and they’d be showing some death scene on the screen. Likely as not, I’d grab a bottle and start swingin’ out on ‘Squeeze Me’ or ‘Royal Garden Blues’. The managers complained but, heck, they couldn’t stop me!”
7. “Grab your pig’s feet, bread, and gin, there’s plenty in the kitchen. I wonder what the poor people are eating tonight?”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Fats Waller Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.