1. “You are not an extra in somebody else’s film. You are the star in your own life.”
— Faye Dunaway
2. “Fear is a pair of handcuffs on your soul.”
3. “I’m kind of a recluse.”
4. “So many people are called but few serve as actors, you know what I mean?”
5. “I still have, I hope, a lot of years and there are still a lot of things I want to do.”
6. “You can’t take responsibility for everything. You can’t have that kind of control At some point, it’s all out of our hands.”
7. “When I think of Peter Wolf I always remember the Portuguese proverb: ‘Never say you will not drink from that glass again.’”
8. “I’m still the little southern girl from the wrong side of the tracks who really didn’t feel like she belonged.”
9. “I mean, I was always interested in people like Lenny Bruce, people who are breaking the old rules and making new ones.”
10. “You just sort of let them go for a while, but it was time to have something done to my teeth. I’m glad. It’s going to be good. Tom Cruise has braces now, too. I’m right in style.”
11. “I like being very busy. I think that’s the definition of stardom, really. It’s energy. It really is.”
12. “I’ve been working on this feature script for Master Class, a play by Terrence McNally that won a lot of Tonys.”
13. “My mother’s passion for something more, to write a different destiny for a dirt-poor farmer’s daughter, was to shape my entire life.”
14. “I often say the last role I played that really touched me and where I was able to access what I really am was Bonnie, which is kind of sad when you think how early in my career that was.”
15. “Years are not important, my dear.”
16. “Success is a relative quotient, and fame can be ephemeral. An Oscar is something that becomes a part of your record, a tangible acknowledgement that your efforts have made a difference.”
17. “Since Star Wars, that film’s success led to bigger budgets, more hardware, that the great movies like the ones I did, which were studio movies, are now independent movies. They range from half a million to several million, and a lot of those have very interesting roles.”
18. “You are an athlete when you’re onstage. You can’t get tired.”
19. “I would like a partner but I can see myself without a marriage. I’d love to have someone to sit and talk with and walk on the beach with at 80.”
20. “It’s interesting as one grows older to keep in touch with the cutting edge.”
21. “Do you know what I’m working on now? My first feature as a director.”
22. “It’s true, I did a lot of great movies, and I’m happy. It was what it was, and now I think all of that has fed into where I am now, and I think it has taught me a lot.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Faye Dunaway Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.