1. “You have got a good side? I have. I just do not use it too often. My bad side is so much more fun.”
— Faye Kellerman
2. “In life, periods of solitude were blessings. Dying alone was a bitter curse.”
3. “We live in a time of instant everything, courtesy of the electronic highway. It creates a community of toddlers. When they don’t get immediate gratification, they get petulant and sulky.”
4. “Life was a blank page written in invisible ink, a tale all told, just waiting to be deciphered.”
5. “What’s the difference between a classical guitar and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of four.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 5 free pictures with Faye Kellerman Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.