1. “There is a thin line that separates life from death, but once it’s crossed, it becomes as large as an ocean, and so treacherous that it’s impossible to cross back.”
— Federico Chini
2. “Once words have been said there is no way to un-say them.”
3. “People are like chains, the closer they are, the stronger they become.”
4. “It takes just one wave to capsize a boat, and one more to take it down.”
5. “Writing is like sculpturing words out of a block of imagination. Sentences chisel the story, then characters make it their own.”
6. “Remorse shows the difference between a cruel person and one that is not.”
7. “If the private life of the sea could ever be transposed onto paper, it would talk not about rivers or rain or glaciers or of molecules of oxygen and hydrogen, but of the millions of encounters its waters have shared with creatures of another nature.”
8. “There is a period for hope and one for mourning.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Federico Chini Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.