1. “The one who doesn’t fall, doesn’t stand up.”
— Fedor Emelianenko
2. “My weight is not enough and strength is not enough either, so I have to take the fight by mastery.”
3. “Spirit, like body, needs to be trained. So I think it’s necessary to make your spirit stronger. And for he who believes, anything is possible.”
4. “During the fight my senses dim, and basically, I don’t feel any pain.”
5. “I do not talk about my weaknesses, I work on them.”
6. “I like this feeling of weariness after training, when I’m walking home exhausted, dragging my feet. I like this a lot.”
7. “Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated.”
8. “I’ve never pumped myself up or made myself angry as some sportsmen do. I think that one should treat his opponent with great respect.”
9. “As someone that was a good ambassador of a growing sport, that always wanted to fight the best fighters and always gave the fans the best he could give.”
10. “Only if God tells me to come back. No other way.”
11. “Only those who never stand up, never fall down.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Fedor Emelianenko Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.