1. “I can’t tell you what a pleasure it is to just put my hair under a wig cap and slap on a wig that’s already done. It’s dress up for your hair!”
— Felicity Huffman
2. “The truth is women use contraception not only as a way to prevent unintended pregnancies, but also to improve their health and the health of their families. Increased access to contraception is directly linked to declines in maternal and infant mortality.”
3. “A win for one is a win for all – and I’m not just saying that because Dumas did.”
4. “By definition, a hearing is an inquiry into many sides of an issue with testimony from various points of views. But mark this: The Republicans did not have a single woman to testify in support of the contraception mandate. That is not a hearing; that is a sham.”
5. “I look OK. I look better in person than I do on film, which is bad because it’s how I make my living, but I am not a beauty and on balance I am glad.”
6. “I have six sisters and two beautiful daughters – that’s eight women who mean the world to me. I support the Entertainment Industry Foundation and Lee National Denim Day because they fund programs that are making huge strides in breast cancer research and support.”
7. “As an actress, I was never thin enough, never pretty enough. My boobs weren’t big enough.”
8. “It’s only because I feel like such a philistine spending all that time in hair and makeup that I started to knit. I used to spend that time studying Italian and French. Then after I had two kids, my brain turned to mush and I took up knitting.”
9. “On marriage: You sort of stumble along and reconnect and lose each other and reconnect again.”
10. “I go to bed when the kids go to bed because I get up when they get up at 5.”
11. “I love actors. I married one. OK, I married a fantastic one.”
12. “I would like to thank the incomparable William H. Macy for taking a chunky 22-year-old with a bad perm and glasses out into a cow pasture and kissing me and making me his wife.”
13. “Congress is attempting to eviscerate women’s health care. Like many women across America, I am outraged.”
14. “I think I’ve always had a 40-year-old body, and now that I’m actually there I’m like, ‘Hey, pretty good, huh?’”
15. “Thankfully, President Obama has stood firmly behind women’s health care issues by supporting coverage for contraception and reaffirming commitment to organizations like Planned Parenthood.”
16. “I know as actors our job is usually to shed our skins, but I think as people our job is to become who we really are and so I would like to salute the men and women who brave ostracism, alienation and a life lived on the margins to become who they really are.”
17. “Right after ‘Desperate’ sold to China, we were the most watched show around the world at the time. That’s really something great to be a part of.”
18. “Motherhood has been an exercise in guilt.”
19. “Beauty can make you powerful in a way that isn’t good for you. Being OK is better for the person I have become.”
20. “I don’t know what the f – k I’m talking about with parenting.”
21. “The pressure on women to be thin is like a plague. I have gone through my life, like a lot of women, rating my experiences on the basis of, ‘Was I thin at that time or fat?’ And it doesn’t seem to let up.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Felicity Huffman Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.