1. “I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life.”
— George Armstrong Custer
2. “There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry.”
3. “Where did all these damn indians come from?”
4. “I appeal to you as a soldier to spare me the humiliation of seeing my regiment march to meet the enemy and I not share its dangers.”
5. “Hurrah Boys! Let’s get these last few reds then head on back to camp. Hurrah!”
6. “You ask me if I will not be glad when the last battle is fought, so far as the country is concerned I, of course, must wish for peace, and will be glad when the war is ended, but if I answer for myself alone, I must say that I shall regret to see the war end.”
7. “There are far more statues of soldiers out there than there are of civilians.”
8. “My purpose is to make my narrative as truthful as possible.”
9. “The Army is the Indian’s best friend.”
10. “I would rather have a good education and no money, than to have a fortune and be ignorant.”
11. “The Seventh can handle anything it meets.”
12. “Wild Bill was a strange character, add to this figure a costume blending the immaculate neatness of the dandy with the extravagant taste and style of a frontiersman, you have Wild Bill, the most famous scout on the Plains.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with George Armstrong Custer Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.