51. “Painful things do not come to us from outside, but arise from within our own mind. Circumstances or other people have no power to make us feel bad; the most they can do is trigger the potentials for painful feelings that already exist within our own mind.”
— Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
52. “The path to enlightenment is really very simple – all we need to do is stop cherishing ourself and learn to cherish others. All other spiritual realisations will naturally follow from this.”
53. “Our mind is like a field, and performing actions is like sowing seeds in that field.”
54. “We should realize that our deadliest enemies are anger and other delusions. Since these delusions are deeply ingrained mental habits, working to overcome them is not always easy.”
55. “Whenever we practise meditation, whether or not our meditation is clear, we are performing a virtuous mental action that is a cause of our future happiness and peace of mind.”
56. “If everyone sincerely practices the path of compassion and wisdom, all their problems will be solved. I guarantee this.”
57. “Whenever anyone, Buddhist or not, sees a Temple or an image of Buddha they receive blessings.”
58. “A Temple is one of the best ways of benefiting other living beings – it is the best form of public service.”
59. “Compassion is a Shepherd, Always tending his herd.”
60. “The more we want certain situations, the more we find ourself stuck in situations we do not want.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.