1. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.”
— Harry Golden
Hard Work Quotes, Luck Quotes
2. “The arrogance of the young is a direct result of not having known enough consequences. The turkey that every day greedily approaches the farmer who tosses him grain is not wrong. It is just that no one ever told him about Thanksgiving.”
3. “Books do not make life easier or more simple, but harder and more interesting.”
4. “No man does right by a woman at a party.”
5. “A tablecloth restaurant is still one of the great rewards of civilization.”
6. “If the roof caves in and the tenants are sitting in the debris, they will laugh like hell. They will endure any hardship as long as it means trouble for the landlord.”
7. “The conservatives nearly always tolerate the demagogue while he is destroying liberals.”
8. “The library, I believe, is the last of our public institutions to which you can go without credentials. You don’t even need the sticker on your windshield that you need to get into the public beach. All you need is the willingness to read.”
9. “I remember how often some of us walked out of the darkness of the Lower East Side and into the brilliant sunlight of Washington Square.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Harry Golden Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.