1. “Great moments are born from great opportunities.”
— Herb Brooks
2. “Risk something or forever sit with your dreams.”
3. “Write your own book instead of reading someone else’s book about success.”
4. “This, is your time! Now go out there and take it!”
5. “Success is won by those who believe in winning and then prepare for that moment.”
6. “You can’t be common, the common man goes nowhere; you have to be uncommon.”
7. “The name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back.”
8. “You don’t have enough talent to win on talent alone.”
9. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.”
10. “Let me start with issuing you a challenge: Be better than you are. Set a goal that seems unattainable, and when you reach that goal, set another one even higher.”
11. “If you give 99 percent, you will make my job very easy.”
12. “When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates, and the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back. Get that through your head!”
13. “Win, lose, or tie, you’re gonna play like champions!”
14. “You must have goals in your life, or otherwise be prepared to be used by those who do have them.”
15. “You win with people, not with talent. So the quality of the people is very important in building your team. I always looked for people with a solid value system. Then I recruited kids from a cross-section of different personalities, talents and styles of play.”
16. “You’re only as good as your values.”
17. “This is your moment. You’re meant to be here.”
18. “We should be dreaming. We grew up as kids having dreams, but now we’re too sophisticated as adults, as a nation. We stopped dreaming. We should always have dreams.”
19. “What is courage? Let me tell you what I think it is. An indefinable quality that makes a man put out that extra something, when it seems there is nothing else to give. I dare you to be better than you are. I dare you to be a thoroughbred.”
20. “And maybe I’m a little smarter now than I was before for all the stupid things I’ve done.”
21. “Play your game.”
22. “Everything goes in cycles, to a degree.”
23. “If I’d have went on the ice when this thing happened, someone would have speared me or something. It’s a great feeling of accomplishment and pride. They had to do it; it was their moment.”
24. “Maybe I’m sort of like the players – there’s still a lot of little boy in me.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Herb Brooks Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.