1. “It’s not how deep you go, it’s how you go deep.”
— Ida Rolf
2. “The body is solid material wrapped around the breath.”
3. “Strength that has effort in it is not what you need; you need the strength that is the result of ease.”
4. “Form and function are a unity, two sides of one coin. In order to enhance function, appropriate form must exist or be created.”
5. “When the Body Gets working appropriately, the force of Gravity can flow through, then spontaneously, the body heals itself.”
6. “You cant get beyond the body unless you free the body itself.”
7. “Go around the problem; get the system sufficiently resilient so that it is able to change, and it will change, It doesn’t have to be forced. It’s that forcing that you have to avoid at all costs.”
8. “An effective human being is a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.”
9. “Practitioners of SI do not feel ourselves to be therapists. The gravitational field is the therapist. What we do is prepare the body to receive the support from the gravitational field which gives a greater sense of well being.”
10. “God didn’t come down and tell me; I had to find it out through many years of experience. The work came first; the inspiration came later.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Ida Rolf Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.