1. “Remember, slow and steady wins the race.”
— Ieyasu Tokugawa
2. “Patience is the key to any battle.”
3. “There are seven emotions: joy, anger, anxiety, adoration, grief, fear, and hate, and if a man does not give way to these he can be called patient.”
4. “After victory, tighten the cords of your helmet.”
5. “To come to know your enemy, first you must become his friend, and once you become his friend, all his defences come down. Then you can choose the most fitting method for his demise.”
6. “Let thy step be slow and steady, that thou stumble not.”
7. “Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden.”
8. “The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience.”
9. “Little Bird if you do not sing for me, I will wait for you.”
10. “Find fault with thyself rather than with others.”
11. “Persuade thyself that imperfection and inconvenience are the natural lot of mortals, and there will be no room for discontent, neither for despair.”
12. “When ambitious desires arise in thy heart, recall the days of extremity thou have passed through. Forbearance is the root of all quietness and assurance forever.”
13. “Patience means restraining one’s inclinations.”
14. “Life means that I can live to see tomorrow.”
15. “Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever.”
16. “Give the peasants neither life nor death.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Ieyasu Tokugawa Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.