1. “I have a couple of gold teeth. I had braces for a year but I didn’t wear the retainer.”
— J Mascis
2. “I don’t have any tattoos but I’ve thought about getting Ernie, from Bert and Ernie, on my earlobe. He made a big impression on me as a kid. And I have pretty big earlobes.”
3. “I prefer cynical people. Nice guys grow on trees.”
4. “I enjoy having some boundaries to work within. That’s why I generally don’t like alternate tunings and stuff like that. I like the boundaries of regular tunings.”
5. “It’s harder to play drums than guitar, physically. I’m always kind of on the edge. I guess that’s how I play everything: on the edge of my ability.”
6. “People have to do what they want to do.”
7. “Generally my songs are just some riffs slung together as an excuse for a guitar solo.”
8. “When I play a solo I’m just expressing that moment. It can go horribly wrong easily enough.”
9. “It’s good to have certain restrictions sometimes, but it’s definitely more fun to play really loud, with distortion.”
10. “You might as well play at the show everyone else is playing at.”
11. “I’d definitely be into doing some zombie slaying music. That’d be cool.”
12. “All labels are offensive in some way.”
13. “I have limited interests. I really like all sorts of gear. Guitar gear. Recording gear. Stuff like that. I like music, you know.”
14. “I’ve never liked rehearsing too much.”
15. “I’ve always worn earplugs, but I’m sure my hearing’s not great.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with J Mascis Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.