1. “If I were to pick a language to use today other than Java, it would be Scala.”
— James Gosling
2. “I think it would be a tragic statement of the universe if Java was the last language that swept through.”
3. “It makes my head explode when there are people who think you can do everything in HTML.”
4. “An API that isn’t comprehensible isn’t usable.”
5. “People think of security as a noun, something you go buy. In reality, it’s an abstract concept like happiness. Openness is unbelievably helpful to security.”
6. “The real payoffs you never understand. You should just give good people money and tell them to do good things.”
7. “During the integration meetings between Sun and Oracle, where we were being grilled about the patent situation between Sun and Google, we could see the Oracle lawyer’s eyes sparkle.”
8. “I’ve surprised myself and made another career change. I had a great time at Google, met lots of interesting people, but I met some folks outside doing something completely outrageous, and after much anguish decided to leave Google.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with James Gosling Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.