1. “I don’t expect anyone to give me anything.”
— Jamie Moyer
2. “Physical therapy is part of my offseason routine. That has helped me greatly.”
3. “Your body is not made to throw like we throw. That’s why you see softball pitchers pitching two or three games a day. It’s a natural movement in softball. In baseball it’s not a natural movement.”
4. “Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, which people don’t seem to be shy about expressing.”
5. “I was raised in a very blue-collar family.”
6. “I’ve kind of looked at my whole career as a spring training invite.”
7. “I probably didn’t put forth the effort I should have put forth, didn’t realize the value of education until I went to college.”
8. “I’ve had some great examples in my career of how to do things the right way.”
9. “I came to realize in my late 20s that my velocity is not going to grow so I had to learn to utilize what I had.”
10. “If you talk to any pitcher, consistency is the most important thing.”
11. “Rest is obviously a key in the offseason.”
12. “It was a dream come true to be drafted by a pro team and have the opportunity to play.”
13. “I’m not the No. 1 starter. I’m not the guy that’s going to carry the staff for four months out of the season, but I can contribute in a lot of ways. And to me I’m very proud of that.”
14. “I’ve pitched too many innings and pitched too many years – one game doesn’t make or break my career.”
15. “I’ve always approached spring training as I have something to prove.”
16. “If you’re a doctor or a lawyer or teacher, if you only get three things right out of 10, you’re considered a failure.”
17. “I think it’s all a coincidence. I’ve pitched some poor games here and got a no-decision. But just give me the ball. I don’t care where I pitch.”
18. “Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s.”
19. “I’m not a big believer in vitamins and all that stuff.”
20. “Learning how to work and learning how to fail is important.”
21. “Souderton was a good town to grow up in. Everybody knew each other.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Jamie Moyer Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.