1. “Safety isn’t expensive, its priceless.”
— Jerry Smith
2. “Don’t learn safety by accident.”
3. “Working safely is like breathing – if you don’t, you die.”
4. “Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.”
5. “If you don’t think it’s safe, it probably isn’t.”
6. “Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves. For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
7. “A man may smile and bid you hail Yet wish you to the devil; But when a good dog wags his tail, You know he’s on the level.”
8. “There’s two to wash, two to dry; There’s two who argue, two who cry; There’s two to kiss, two to hug; and best of all, there’s two to love!”
9. “If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!”
10. “I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind.”
11. “May Jack-o-lanterns burning bright, Of soft and golden hue, Pierce through the future’s veil and show, What fate now holds for you?”
12. “I shop like a bull – I charge everything!”
13. “A gypsy fire is on the hearth, Sign of the carnival of mirth; Through the dun fields and from the glade Flash merry folk in masquerade, For this is Hallowe’en!”
14. “Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need.”
15. “Everyone thinks softball is a girl’s game. But you only think that until you get hit with it on a line drive.”
16. “Children are for people who can’t have dogs.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Jerry Smith Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.