1. “Ceaseless work, analysis, reflection, writing much, endless self-correction, that is my secret.”
— Johann Sebastian Bach
2. “I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.”
3. “I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.”
4. “Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.”
5. “Without my morning coffee I’m just like a dried up piece of roast goat.”
6. “It is the special province of music to move the heart.”
7. “I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results. The final aim and reason of all music is nothing other than the glorification of God and the refreshment of the spirit.”
8. “Old concept: Love is blind. Marriage is an eye opener. New concept: Love is not blind – it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.”
9. “Harmony is next to Godliness.”
10. “You just have to press the right keys and the right pedals at the right time and the music plays itself.”
11. “What I have achieved by industry and practice, anyone else with tolerable natural gift and ability can also achieve.”
12. “I was made to work. If you are equally industrious, you will be equally successful.”
13. “On one of those rare occasions when Bach appraised his own life’s work, he remarked: I worked hard.”
14. “The most stupendous miracle in all music.”
15. “A Composition on the Piano.”
16. “On land, on sea, at home abroad, I smoke my pipe and worship God.”
17. “God’s gift to his sorrowing creatures is a joy worthy of their destiny.”
18. “I was a microscopic life-form, infinitely large, stumbled backstage of its playhouse, caught a nanosecond glance of its own reality and nearly vaporized in shock.”
19. “If I decide to be an idiot, then I’ll be an idiot on my own accord.”
20. “Ah! How sweet coffee tastes! Lovelier than a thousand kisses, sweeter far than muscatel wine!”
21. “Bring me coffee before I turn into a goat!”
22. “My present post amounts to about 700 thaler, and when there are rather more funerals than usual, the fees rise in proportion; but when a healthy wind blows, they fall accordingly...”
23. “Tobe, Welt, und springe; ich steh’ hier und singe in gar sichrer Ruh’.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Johann Sebastian Bach Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.