1. “America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.”
— John Doolittle
2. “This year’s Veterans Day celebration is especially significant as our country remains committed to fighting the War on Terror and as brave men and women are heroically defending our homeland.”
3. “Developments in medical technology have long been confined to procedural or pharmaceutical advances, while neglecting a most basic and essential component of medicine: patient information management.”
4. “I extend my deepest gratitude to our Armed Forces and first responders serving both at home and abroad in the war against terrorism.”
5. “This war is being played in the realm of public opinion and has dire consequences for our soldiers in Iraq, the future of our country, and freedom around the world.”
6. “With his trademark courage and conviction, President Reagan led us out of the Cold War, spreading his vision of freedom, resulting in the release of millions of people from the yoke of communism.”
7. “Now is the time to draw a clean, clear, bright line and say if you are engaging in speech over the Internet you do not have to check with your lawyer or your accountant. You are a free American, and you have the opportunity to engage in free speech over the Internet.”
8. “There are some liberals eager to embrace a culture void of morals, but the majority of America is made up of honest, hard-working families who turned out in droves to protect the traditional way of life.”
9. “Democrats were simply hoping to win some political points by getting their outlandish rhetoric published in the newspapers and heard on the talk shows.”
10. “The Scouts are a private organization and have every right to set their own membership standards.”
11. “Since the conception of our country, America has held that parents, not schools, teachers, and certainly not courts, hold the primary responsibility of educating their children.”
12. “The only way the Internet will continue to remain the thriving medium it has become today is to keep it under the control of the United States.”
13. “The other thing I like, in fact, several months ago I introduced a bill to end the absurd catch and release policy where our government has been giving tickets, essentially, to people who enter illegally and then letting them go and show up of their own volition.”
14. “Thanks to President Bush and Republican principles, businesses now have more confidence to hire workers.”
15. “As Americans, we can choose where we work and live, what we drive, which insurance plan is best for us, so why can we not give workers a choice when it comes to their retirement?”
16. “President Roosevelt, the author of Social Security, was the first to suggest that, in order to provide for the country’s retirement needs, Social Security would need to be supplemented by personal savings accounts.”
17. “Iran has long sponsored terrorists who carry out homicide bombings in Israeli cities. However, it is a mistake to believe the danger Iran poses is directed at Israel alone.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with John Doolittle Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.