1. “I have not yet begun to fight!”
— John Paul Jones
Quotes About War
2. “He who will not risk cannot win.”
3. “I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm’s way.”
4. “It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not risk cannot win.”
5. “If fear is cultivated it will become stronger, if faith is cultivated it will achieve mastery.”
6. “I would lay down my life for America but I cannot trifle with my Honor.”
7. “I may sink, but I’ll be damned if I strike!”
8. “Nothing exciting ever happens to me.”
9. “You understand why some animals eat their young.”
10. “An honorable Peace is and always was my first wish! I can take no delight in the effusion of human Blood; but, if this War should continue, I wish to have the most active part in it.”
11. “People ask, ‘What was it like when you wrote Stairway to Heaven?’ As if three wisemen had come knocking on the door, ‘Excuse me, are you writing Stairway to Heaven here?’”
12. “Where men of fine feeling are concerned there is seldom misunderstanding.”
13. “It is true that I must run a great risk; no gallant action was ever accomplished without danger.”
14. “I’ve never actually seen a tribute band. I can’t really get a hold of the concept. To me, it’s old material. I have no interest in it. I want to see what’s coming now.”
15. “Whoever can surprise well must conquer.”
16. “One slightly naughty thing I was thinking as I was watching the MTV thing, is how many people it took to replace me, and how few people it’s taken me to replace them.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with John Paul Jones Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.