1. “Be the kind of person you want to be attracted to. You will find that you are less and less drawn to people with difficult character issues and more desirous to find people who are full of grace, safety, acceptance, and a hunger to grow.”
— John Townsend
2. “Life is simply better when we are with others, and worse when we are isolated. God designed us to be connected, and life breaks down when we are not.”
3. “Though your experience may indicate that God has forgotten you or has left you alone, He is on your side. He is the God of grace, and He is actively working on your behalf.”
4. “The best people in the world aren’t those who never fail – but those who fail and learn something from it. I hope that your goal in life isn’t to slide safely into death not having screwed up much.”
5. “I’m not looking for starters, I’m looking for finishers.”
6. “Leading from your inner world ultimately produces better results in your leadership.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 6 free pictures with John Townsend Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.