1. “Do your practice and all is coming.”
— K. Pattabhi Jois
Yoga Quotes, Practice Quotes
2. “Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.”
3. “Body is not stiff, mind is stiff.”
Quotes About Body
4. “The full ashtanga system practiced with devotion leads to freedom within one’s heart.”
5. “Yoga is an internal practice. the rest is just a circus.”
6. “Lazy people can’t practice Ashtanga Yoga.”
7. “Anyone can practice. Young man can practice. Old man can practice. Very old man can practice. Man who is sick, he can practice. Man who doesn’t have strength can practice. Except lazy people; lazy people can’t practice Ashtanga yoga.”
8. “So whether you do your first downward dog at 14 or 44, it’s not your history but your presence on your mat that counts.”
9. “Yoga is your mind control capacity.”
10. “It is very important to understand yoga philosophy: without philosophy, practice is not good, and yoga practice is the starting place for yoga philosophy. Mixing both is actually the best.”
11. “Yoga is for internal cleansing, not external exercising. Yoga means true self-knowledge.”
12. “If we practice the science of yoga, which is useful to the entire human community and which yields happiness both here and hereafter – if we practice it without fail, we will then attain physical, mental, and spiritual happiness, and our minds will flood towards the Self.”
13. “It would be a shame to lose the precious jewel of liberation in the mud of ignorant body building.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with K. Pattabhi Jois Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.