1. “Sometimes to defeat somebody that plays dirty, you have to play dirty yourself.”
— K. Weikel
2. “We can’t always be the bridge. Sometimes we have to be the flooding river.”
3. “Desire without action will collapse all hope built inside.”
4. “When the choice is life-or-death, you can’t choose rationally. No one can. So let us decide for you.”
5. “You never want to try and change someone to fit your expectations because they won’t change for long...”
6. “Nothing is purely evil.”
7. “You don’t have to forget where you came from to move on.”
8. “Sometimes we’re only born to die, my dear. But if that is what you’re destined for – to die – then embrace it and don’t be afraid when it comes.”
9. “I wanted to hold you until you weren’t falling apart anymore, and I wanted to be the stitches that helped you heal, but I knew that I’d just infect your wounds further, so I couldn’t stay.”
10. “I don’t have the heart to leave shattered pieces where they lay.”
11. “Everyone wishes for a better life, and yet they want nothing to change.”
12. “We will no longer be outcasts – we will be rulers.”
13. “What disease would keep you alive, even when you’re promised death? A disease kills. A miracle saves.”
14. “You are more than your mistakes. You are more than your past. The present might be rough, but the future is always bright as long as you reach for it.”
15. “Insomnia haunted me like regret.”
16. “I’m aware of how hard it is, feeling helpless when you can’t save someone you love...”
17. “It’s a baby. A baby can’t be without a mother.”
18. “Even though tomorrow will be dark for me, I thank you for trying to bring me to the light.”
19. “We’re all flawed. We’re all monsters. Our ugly parts are in different places, but they’re all the same.”
20. “Staying safe might be the best option, especially if he contacted you in the midst of danger. Because of that, you either mean a whole lot to him or nothing at all.”
21. “If eyes are the windows to a person’s soul, his shutters are locked tight.”
22. “You can’t claim you’re the victim when you’re the one inflicting the pain.”
23. “The moment he makes you feel like he’s done something to benefit you, walk away, because it’s what will get you into the most trouble.”
24. “I was different in a world of things of the same, something we’d strived for generation after generation – but... I never understood why we had to be the same. Of course, I kept this to myself. Equality apparently worked.”
25. “When you love someone, you should tell them. It’s up to the other party to decide what comes next.”
26. “I can’t obsess over what got me in this situation. I have to focus on how to get out of it.”
27. “There will always be darkness. There will always be more rain after the storm has ceased. But we need to search for the rainbow between those moments.”
28. “Saying everything is okay doesn’t make you a grown-up.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with K. Weikel Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.