1. “Hope is the most dangerous thing you can give someone.”
— Kara Thomas
2. “If you look hard enough, you’ll probably find something that makes you wish you hadn’t.”
3. “But after a while, searching for the answers felt like grasping around in the dark. At some point, you have to choose to live in the light.”
4. “Pain isn’t supposed to teach you anything. It only exists to hurt you. And she should know that better than anyone.”
5. “There are worse things in this world than monsters, and somehow, they always manage to find me.”
6. “We think if we ask enough times, the answer will change.”
7. “Whatever was a door slamming in your face; it meant I am annoyed but I don’t care enough to fight with you. In a lot of ways it was.”
8. “I always assumed that the doubt would destroy me. But know I wonder if it’s the opposite of doubt that’s the dangerous thing – if instead, it’s the things we’re so sure of that have the power to undo us.”
9. “Sometimes the outside is safer than the inside.”
10. “It’s possible to know – like really know – another human being. But I’m starting to think that most of us never even want to try and know another person until it’s too late to save them.”
11. “At some time you have to choose to live in the light.”
12. “Pain isn’t supposed to teach you anything. It only exists to hurt you.”
13. “The secrets I’ve kept from her are unforgivable.”
14. “She let me get away once, and the look on her face now says she’ll never let it happen again.”
15. “A migraine coming on. She got them when she was stressed.”
16. “You can’t believe everything you hear, though. Girls are always whittling little weapons to stab each other with.”
17. “Even at your worst, I love you more than life itself.”
18. “Nothing is more terrifying than a villain who sees himself as a hero.”
19. “Some people say a curse fell over our town five years ago. What else could explain the tragic deaths of five girls, in three separate incidents, in less than two months?”
20. “It shouldn’t be this easy. Grief isn’t supposed to be easy.”
21. “That was when I decided that all the ghost stories got it wrong: evil isn’t a spirit or a monster or a ghost. It lives inside regular people, and it doesn’t know the difference between night and day.”
22. “But we pretend we don’t know, because it makes us feel important.”
23. “Have you ever done anything you feel like you’ll never be able to forgive yourself for?”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Kara Thomas Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.