1. “The idea of having new perspectives on our planet, and actually being able to get that message out, gets me out of bed every day with a spring in my step.”
— Karen Bass
2. “Its so much easier to throw rocks than it is to govern.”
3. “New technology is changing the way we can film. It’s enabling us to get fresh new images and tell brand new stories.”
4. “I have been a lifelong community activist and frankly did not dream of being in public office.”
5. “When I was in my early 20s, I studied tae kwon do and hapkido. I earned brown belts in both of them.”
6. “Technology alone isn’t enough. To really get the money shots, it’s down to being in the right place at the right time.”
7. “My father was from the South and turned me into a news junkie at a very early age. I would sit and watch TV with him.”
8. “I think that women are much more collaborative; men are much more competitive.”
9. “You know, I was a community activist, so I’m used to standing out in front of an elected official’s office and protesting.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Karen Bass Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.