1. “The bottom line is that I am responsible for my own well-being, my own happiness. The choices and decisions I make regarding my life directly influence the quality of my days. – Kathleen Andrus.”
— Karen Casey
2. “Consciously choosing to be peaceful isn’t always easy. In fact, inside we might feel agitated, at first. But acting as if you feel peace is a beginning. Give it a try today. Your attempt will be felt far and wide.”
3. “Our security, once and for all, lies with no one but God and our relationship with Him. And we need not be obsessed with that relationship for it to give us peace. We need do little more than seek to know God better for the grace to come.”
4. “To wait for someone else, or to expect someone else to make my life richer, or fuller, or more satisfying, puts me in a constant state of suspension; and I miss all those moments that pass. They never come back to be experienced again. – Kathleen Tierney Crilly.”
5. “Sit quietly for a moment upon awakening and visualize who you want to be for the day. That will become a practice that can change your life considerably.”
6. “Life is a series of lessons. Crises can be seen as the homework. They aren’t there to defeat us but to help us grow – to graduate us into the next stage of life.”
7. “There is never anything to change but our own perspective.”
8. “Love is the mortar that holds the human structure together.”
9. “The first few times we make the choice to “be peaceful rather than right,” it feels like denial. But with practice it will become the preferred choice.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Karen Casey Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.