1. “Joy is the settled assurance that God is in control of all the details of my life, the quiet confidence that ultimately everything is going to be all right, and the determined choice to praise God in all things.”
— Kay Warren
2. “Joy begins with our convictions about spiritual truths we’re willing to bet our lives on, and truths that are lodged so deeply within us that they produce a settled assurance about God.”
3. “Believe that there is a purpose in your pain.”
4. “An untested faith is an unreliable faith.”
5. “I would rather walk every day in the darkness with a God who remains a mystery to me than in the light with a God I completely understand.”
6. “In the United States, if one family out of every four churches adopted a child, there would be no orphans in the country.”
7. “Fallen man is both terrified of vulnerability and committed to maintaining independence.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Kay Warren Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.