1. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”
— Kenji Miyazawa
Positive Quotes, Pain Quotes
2. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. She who loves roses must be patient and not cry out when she is pierced by thorns.”
3. “The fox came to pay the birch tree a vist, bringing with him a book of poetry. He was wearing a dark blue suit fresh from the tailor’s, and his light brown leather shoes squeaked slightly as he walked.”
4. “Or as if all the world’s diamonds, that the diamond companies hide in order to keep prices up, had been abruptly dumped out and scattered recklessly all over.”
5. “But no matter how far he flew, he didn’t get any closer to the sun.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 5 free pictures with Kenji Miyazawa Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.