1. “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.”
— Konrad Adenauer
Quotes About Hope, Sky Quotes
2. “When everybody else thinks it’s the end, we have to begin.”
3. “In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that He did not also limit his stupidity.”
4. “I reserve the right to be smarter today than I was yesterday.”
5. “First make yourself unpopular, then you will be taken seriously.”
6. “The good Lord set definite limits on man’s wisdom, but set no limits on his stupidity.”
7. “When the world seems large and complex, we need to remember that great world ideals all begin in some home neighborhood.”
8. “To look back into the past only makes sense if it serves the future.”
9. “What do I care about my chitchat from yesterday?”
10. “I do not ask to be young again; all I want is to go on getting older.”
11. “Wir leben alle unter dem gleichen Himmel, aber wir haben nicht alle den gleichen Horizont.” “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t have the same horizon.”
12. “As soon as you are complicated, you are ineffectual.”
13. “God designed the stomach to eject what is bad for it, but not the human brain.”
14. “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon. In an instant age, perhaps we must relearn the ancient truth that patience, too, has its victories.”
15. “All that the socialists understand about money is the fact that they want it from others.”
16. “All human organs eventually tire, only the tongue doesn’t.”
17. “Only the stupidest calves choose their own butcher.”
18. “You have to take people as they are because there are no others.”
19. “The attack on Dresden, which was overflowing with refugees, on February 13th 1945 caused around 250,000 dead.”
20. “The rare case where the conquered is very satisfied with the conqueror.”
21. “Kennedy cooked the soup that Johnson had to eat.”
22. “Experiences are the seeds out of which wisdom grows.”
23. “There are things about which I don’t even talk to myself.”
24. “A thick hide is a gift from God.”
25. “The Good Lord hasn’t done this well: He placed limits on everything, except on stupidity.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 25 free pictures with Konrad Adenauer Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.